Ready for a new phone...

cleave

Reaction score
When is the Bionic going to be available?
I'm ready to trash this D1 of mine. Tired of the constant delays this phone has. Seems like every time I touch the "home" button there is a 20-second delay before all my icons appear. Really sucks when I want to take a pic of something and I have to wait for 20-seconds for my camera to load. Or look at my gallery and wait for the pictures to load. Thinking of getting to DX if it's going to be awhile before the bionic gets here...or should I wait?

★Sent using my thumbs★

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
No idea about the bionic my suggestions in the meantime would be: 1) install a thrid-party launcher like LauncherPro or ADW. Stopped the home button lag for me and many others and 2) if you haven't done so root and overclock your phone.

iamjoe

Reaction score
cleave...

REST YOUR PHONE

I was close to smashing my D1 many, many times. A factory reset brought it back to life. No more delay. Just use astro file manager first (if you are not already), back up and then restore your apps.

My 2cents

Beka27

Reaction score
I think we're looking at late Q2 for the Bionic, so maybe June? Definitely worth a shot to root (if you're not already), try a new launcher/rom, or do a reset. Try to get another few months out of it at least.