Re-stock my incredible question

chalie1980

Reaction score
i was told to dl a zip file named PB31IMG_3.26.605.1_RUU.zip and locate a file on my phone named PB31IMG, and remove it and replace and rename the zip file to match the existing file to re-stock my incredible, but i can not find the existing file on my phone,

so question is how do i use this zip file to re-stock my phone as the backup file is gone, need to do this incase i need to use the "insurance" incase the phone has problems. any help would be awesome thanks in advance...

stinkybudz

Reaction score
I believe you rename the file to PB31IMG.zip and put it on the root of your sd card. Reboot into hboot and wait for it to load. When it prompts you, press up to install. I could be wrong, as I have not done this. I will try and do some more digging and see what I can come up with.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
That would be awesome...just don't know where to put the file....like what is the root of my SD card....what folder is it or do I drop it in the SD card not in a folder. Thanks a ton for your help.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Man I would kill for what's in ur pic looks so damn tasty.....I want some....lol

stinkybudz

Reaction score
The root of the sd on my computer would be F: drive. When you plug your phone into your computer, choose sd file transfer on your phone. A prompt should pop up on your computer. Click view folder. Now you should be at D:,E,F,G.....Now you are at the root of your sd. Put the PB31IMG.zip here. Ha ha, it does look tasty doesn't it lol. I get that a lot. Speaking of which.....

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
So do I make a new folder for it....cause I just put it in the same folder as all my other mods....so I just pit it in my SD card alone....in no folder....k ill give it a shot....should I erase the mod I'm currently running....

stinkybudz

Reaction score
I will do some more looking, but in the mean time, hopefully someone with a little more experience on this subject comes along.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Sure hope so I been asking all over this site for a long while now.....if u know anyone can u point em in my direction cause ur the only one who tried to help with this so far....lol thanks a ton