re: my battery cover replacement order!

omnibus

Reaction score
I ordered replacement battery covers when it was first posted that Verizon was offering them free. I got a message a couple of weeks ago that they were out of stock and would be fulfilled in due time.

Today (MLK day) I got a fed-ex message at my home number that was a computer telling me to expect a shipment tomorrow that needed a signature then the computer voice read off a tracking number.

The shipment is from Ontario, CA but I was still left wondering what it was. Bingo, later I got an email from Verizon wireless confirming shipment with the computer tracking number.

I hate getting unexpected shipments especially those that tie me to the house to sign.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got back from lunch and there was a note from Fed Ex that said they tried to deliver a package but nobody was home. I ordered the replacement battery door the first day they were available on Verizon's site and also got the email saying they were on back order. Since I wasn't expecting any packages, I'm thinking thats what they tried to deliver today after reading this.

m3kilpat

Reaction score
The doorbell just rang while reading this. Guess who! Finally got my cover after trying to get one for 2 months. No email from Verizon though saying it's coming.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
The doorbell just rang while reading this. Guess who! Finally got my cover after trying to get one for 2 months. No email from Verizon though saying it's coming.

I never received an email or call either. Strange considering I have always received an email and phone call when ordering from Verizon in the past.

ksabz

Reaction score
If I want to order one of these, where do I go?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
yeah you have to sign it off. don't know why for such a small item you need to get it signed off, but whatever. got my replacement couple weeks ago:icon_ banana:

justbob

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from Verizon stating mine is on back order. :(

bennyj

Reaction score
I got an email from verizon saying that mine will be here tomorrow! I ordered when they first announced, so it took some time.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
Got mine today as well. Placed my order a few weeks and was part of the backordered group. Funny thing is that when i checked on the order late last week it said "order cancelled".

pilot25

Reaction score
11 boxes delivered today with 3 doors in each box. Very nice.