re Incredible Otterbox

vireya

Reaction score
I asked them Are you making a case for the Verizon Incredible?
If not, how will you notify me

They said:
"Thank you for contacting Otter Products, LLC Customer Support. Your request for assistance has been received. Case #126684 - "Verizon Incredible" has been created for you. A member of our customer care team will respond to your case as soon as possible.'

May I suggest that you also write to them to show the demand for the case (even if you dont want one)

Serialkilla

Reaction score
I actually contacted them about 3 weeks ago, and when they returned my email, they said nothing was being done at the moment, but they already received many requests for the incredible,so something will most likely be coming along soon,and I know otterbox - they will definitely have something in the works.

freddie

Reaction score
I called them Friday, May 28th, after getting 2 canned responses via email to my questions. The rep I spoke with over the phone said that they are very secrative when developing a case, and that often the sales teams don't even find out that a case is in development or for sale, until it actually is for sale. She said that nobody in Customer Service or Sales would know anything until the case was ready.

She also said she'd heard rumor that the CEO of Otterbox had an Incredible and she thought for sure they'd make a case then.

solorca

Reaction score
I've always heard good things about Otter Box, but my girlfriend bought one of their cases for her Palm Pre and it is TERRIBLE. It doesn't stay on, it's cheaply made, and overall it's just a poor product.

apache36

Reaction score
I've always heard good things about Otter Box, but my girlfriend bought one of their cases for her Palm Pre and it is TERRIBLE. It doesn't stay on, it's cheaply made, and overall it's just a poor product.

i had a defender on my BB Curve, and it saved it from total destruction when it fell out of my pcoket while doing about 65 MPH on my harley. once i realized that i have dropped my phone i back-tracked to where i thought i had dropped it, and there it was. i totally expected to find a million pieces....nope it was totally in tact, and working without even a scratch......can you say customer for life....i knew you could.

rayjj

Reaction score
I have the Impact case for my BB, and love it. I was not overly thrilled with the Commuter case fro the Moto Droid. I did put in my request for an Incredible case, just hope its an Impact one.

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I had a Defender and Commuter TL for my iPhone 3GS. The Defender case saved my ass numerous times, but it was way too bulky for daily usage, I mainly used it when I was working outside or near sand/water.

Hopefully they'll make something for the Incredible, I know I'll buy one as soon as it's available.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just received my Seidio Innocase II for my Incredible, and it is FANTASTIC, build like a tank and not bulky at all, very sleek looking matter of fact, best case I have owned for any phone so far.

solorca

Reaction score
It doesn't really protect the phone as much as the hard shells, but I am quite fond of the standard silicon case that you can get at the verizon store.

freddie

Reaction score
I just received my Seidio Innocase II for my Incredible, and it is FANTASTIC, build like a tank and not bulky at all, very sleek looking matter of fact, best case I have owned for any phone so far.
Glad you like it.

Otterbox cases define "built like a tank".

joker402

Reaction score
I work for a chain of verizon stores that works closely with otterbox and I can't even get a straight anwser for a DI otterbox.

freddie

Reaction score
and they also look like one:icon_eek:
I think they look damn good, sometimes even better looking than the naked phone.

I work for a chain of verizon stores that works closely with otterbox and I can't even get a straight anwser for a DI otterbox.
They don't have a straight answer. I had a good conversation with an Otterbox employee last week over the phone. She explained that they don't disclose anything, even to their Customer service or Sales teams until the case is ready for sale. So we can speculate that they are making a case, but Customer Service has no idea if its for sure, or any idea when.

Last edited:

joker402

Reaction score
Otterbox is the only case I've ever liked on my droid so I'm sticking with them for all my future cases.