Re: Did You Get or Give an Android for Christmas? Dec27

nateccnn

Reaction score
My sister got an Incredible for Christmas from her son and daughter. I got to help her set it up. Her daughter works for customer service for one of them provider in Boise and was able to get it connectednon Christmas day. We had a lot of fun playing with it. It's faster than my rooted Droid for sure.

NATE

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
There's no way I'd gift a smartphone unless I knew that person wanted one for sure. The bulk of the cost is paid for by the receiver.

"Here's your gift, I hope you don't mind paying at least $720 over the next two years."

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
My sister got an Incredible for Christmas from her son and daughter. I got to help her set it up. Her daughter works for customer service for one of them provider in Boise and was able to get it connectednon Christmas day. We had a lot of fun playing with it. It's faster than my rooted Droid for sure.

NATE

Really? My new X is no more faster than my rooted D1. I'd say at the same CPU settings, they're pretty dead even (even though the D1 posts way better Quadrant scores)

PhillyOC

Reaction score
I got my daughter a Moto Citrus, now I am starting to regret it because it is 2.1.

MadScientist

Reaction score
My wife got.me a droid X for christmas. I love it so far ( early present) but the battery life is a bit concerning.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ABNER.STERLING

Reaction score
Did not get or give any android devices but I did put the Ultimate Droid theme on my Moto Droid and I luv it!!!!