Re: Did You Get or Give an Android for Christmas? Dec27

dark dragon

Reaction score
new droid

Hello

Even though I am a US Cellular Customer I did recieve the lg optimus U us670 with froyo for christmas. I love it. only draw back i have is trying to get the 10.1 flash to install that and tryin to use z4 root doeasnt mwork either any help with these 2 issues would be great

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
gift of geek

I can't afford to give gifts that extravagant and no one else in my family is as technologically savvy as I, so even if they could afford it they wouldn't know what to get me. However, shortly after getting my Droid 1 in 2009 my sister and her older daughters decided they wanted one too. So I helped my sister find some good deals on a few Droids and they couldn't be happier with them. What really impressed them is that I was able to get their phones to work on Cricket which is the carrier they were already using. This Christmas I was showing them some new apps I had put on my Droid and the next thing I know I had my Droid in my hand and two Droids on my lap with my sister asking me to repair her MMS and put the gingerbread keyboard on my niece's Droid. So I gave the gift of geek, I guess. :D :cool:

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
Got my wife an X. Thought she wanted a Fascinate but after looking decided on the X. Now she constantly gives me a hard time with the larger screen.

bart2546

Reaction score
I got my fiance the Droid X. She loved mine back when I upgraded and she had a lot of family members to buy for at Christmas where I didn't. The funny part is she wanted it so bad that she did the whole add a line thing, activated her X then switched it to her primary line while removing all items from the secondary line so it costs her 10 bucks more a month for 2 years haha.

Regards,
Brandon
Sent from my Verizon Droid X

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
Yeah we did that, way back when the pink razor came out so she could get one.we just ended up keeping the line for our daughter.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Got my daughter (13) a DI. Didn't realize how much nicer it is than my O.G. Droid.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got my fiance the Droid X. She loved mine back when I upgraded and she had a lot of family members to buy for at Christmas where I didn't. The funny part is she wanted it so bad that she did the whole add a line thing, activated her X then switched it to her primary line while removing all items from the secondary line so it costs her 10 bucks more a month for 2 years haha.

well done, never thought about doing it that way.

trego

Reaction score
Gift

New Motorola Citrus on Verizon. Gift From Wife. So Far So Good. She paid full price so No Contract.

mystery252

Reaction score
Bought a Droid Pro as a Christmas gift to myself on release date. Best Christmas gift I got this year!

v1nce

Reaction score
I received a Droid X for Xmas. Love the phone and already a tad addicted to Angry Birds. Love this phone!

cgent

Reaction score
Well I got my son a D2 for his birthday which happens to be right before Xmas but my lovely wife surprised me with a Galaxy Tab for Xmas and although I was hinting around to getting one when it came out, I thought I'd wait to see what comes out on 4G in 2011 but she got it and I have to say that I love this thing to death. The only drawback is that it does not have phone capabilities. Hopefully that will change in the near future. The other thing is that now I have this, My Incredible is getting a bit lonely and mighty jealous....... :)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Technically I did. Some cash from a relative got me an early upgrade from a D1 to the DX. However, I love my D1 and also loving the DX so I may have created a quandary for myself :D

LatinaC09

Reaction score
did not get or give any android devices but I did put the Ultimate Droid theme on my Moto Droid and I luv it!!!!