1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RDP/ Keyboard & Mouse Apps

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mr_silent, Feb 5, 2011.

1. mr_silent

mr_silent New Member

Does anyone know of any good remote desktop or keyboard/mouse apps that are compatible with Yellow Dog Linux 6.1? I'm trying to use ydl on my PS3 to watch movies but I'm constantly fighting with my roomates for use of the keyboard and mouse. Id prefer an app that doesn't require any server side installation if possible as my os is outdated as well as most repos for it. Thank you in advance for your help on this matter.

I understand if YDL is EoL. Maybe on another linux distro, say, fedora , or one of Ubuntu distros. Although id hate having to go through the two to three hour installation. BTW, the ps3 isn't jailbroken, just hasn't been updated to remove the "other os" option.
    Sent from my Milestone 1 using Droid Forums app
Search tags for this page

android mouse

android rdp keyboard and mouse

mouse app for android

remote+desktop+ps3 android