1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RC3 simply won't install. Help?

Discussion in 'Koush' started by papy72, Aug 17, 2010.

1. papy72

papy72 New Member

I've tried everything I can think of to get this to install. I've cleared the download cache of RM, tried installing RC3 wtihout a wipe, then I wiped the phone.

Still nothing. It goes through the opening/updating steps but the update step finishes in like 1 second, then the gapps install (with a progress bar) and the phone reboots.

As I still have the Black Glass theme I know the new ROM hasn't installed.

Anyone able to offer suggestions? Is there a manual download link somewhere I can maybe try?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
  2. LTLFTCer

LTLFTCer New Member

It took me about 5 times to get it to download right. Just keep trying. i did all those things you mentioned as well and nothing worked. I would just make sure it downloads correctly, the first few times I clicked to download and it only took a few minutes, the last time the download took awhile and it worked.
  3. papy72

papy72 New Member

I finally got RC3 to install, but only after going to the CM Wiki and downloading it from there. RM refused to download properly.

Now I just have to wait for 928Droid to finish the update to his BG theme...
Search tags for this page

rc3 wont install