[ROM] |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

earns

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the download link for this rom broken?? I cant seem to download it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the download link for this rom broken?? I cant seem to download it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The original link probably doesn't work but you can go to the following link to get any ROM created by Th3ory.

www.th3oryrom.us.to

Keep in mind this particular ROM is based on the original system out of the box. If you have updated your system from 744 to 748 you will want RAZRx v1.1 or even his newest creation Infex.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

sameolzac

Reaction score
Why did this Rom take me music apps off?

fox_hound

Reaction score
Is it normal for the Verizon backup assistant+contacts aren't responding?

quinejh

Reaction score
razrx1.0

Im thinking of flashing this rom and i have read all the posts for this rom several times durring the day and cant find my answer so i thought i would just ask. I just got this phone 3 weeks ago love it before this i had the x. Anyhow not long after i got the phone Verizon xame out with their ota update i have tried 4 times to install each time failed so i gave up. Rooted the phone. Installed safestrap did a backup and now looking for a smooth slim fast rom however i am running 748xt912 and stuck with it and been told i have to flash a compatible rom. Is this one compatible. And what do i need to look for when looking at roms? Thanks for the help

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Im thinking of flashing this rom and i have read all the posts for this rom several times durring the day and cant find my answer so i thought i would just ask. I just got this phone 3 weeks ago love it before this i had the x. Anyhow not long after i got the phone Verizon xame out with their ota update i have tried 4 times to install each time failed so i gave up. Rooted the phone. Installed safestrap did a backup and now looking for a smooth slim fast rom however i am running 748xt912 and stuck with it and been told i have to flash a compatible rom. Is this one compatible. And what do i need to look for when looking at roms? Thanks for the help

If you go to droidrzr.com go to development you can download Matts utility and that will fast boot you stock 748, then you root, download voodoo root keeper from market, protect and unroot, then take your OTA

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX ROCKIN ECLIPSE FRANKENSTEIN AND A SUPER LONG SIGNATURE

quinejh

Reaction score
razrx1.0

quinejh

Reaction score
Tried that. I have the utility just no clue what to do witj it once ive opened it. But do i really need the ota? Or can i just try different roms

DroidXJoel

Reaction score

I just responded

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX ROCKIN ECLIPSE FRANKENSTEIN AND A SUPER LONG SIGNATURE

eidian

Reaction score
Tried that. I have the utility just no clue what to do witj it once ive opened it. But do i really need the ota? Or can i just try different roms

Flash the fastboot file or use the new Razr utility to get back to proper 748 so that you can OTA to 173.

2.3.6 upgraded the radio which VASTLY improved the 4g connection and helped with battery life. Unfortunately no 748 ROM can match stock 173 reception.

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

quinejh

Reaction score
great rom

I flashed this last night and its worked fantastic its fast and runs smooth so far I haven't had a single issue. Thanks and looking forward to future projects for the razr

btbam86

Reaction score
I love this rom so far! great without any bloatware and did seem to make it a lil faster. Only having 1 problem so far , when i try to turn on bluetooth my phone reboots i've tried it 4 times

eidian

Reaction score
I love this rom so far! great without any bloatware and did seem to make it a lil faster. Only having 1 problem so far , when i try to turn on bluetooth my phone reboots i've tried it 4 times

What version/build of Android are you running? I believe that Infex is for 2.3.5 build 748. Version 2.3.6 build 173 has changes made to the radio which might be why BT is crashing if that's what you're running.

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

justin7407

Reaction score
how do i get my corporate email set back up? keep saying server unavailable