Razr vs Nexus

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by the5, Dec 15, 2011.

1. the5

the5 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So which phone and why?

2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,672
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    Grabbed my Nexus this morning. The screen is tons better than what I saw on the Razr, and yes I took a pretty good look at the Razr before speaking with a rep about my Nexus. Also Nexus cause it's stock ICS, and I am definitely not a fan of Moto's UI. Removable battery and it looks a ton better imo.

Both are great phones, but I went with the Nexus and have no regrets. Can't put this thing down. The only reason I'm not typing this on my Nexus is because it's charging:D
    Head to the store and check them out for yourself.

3. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I didn't even look at the RAZR, really. My only reservation about the Nexus was I would have liked 48gigs of storage. 12-18 months from now timely updates will keep pumping life into this phone just like the OG Droid. And unlike the Droid, this likely has the hardware to easily keep-up until your next upgrade (unless you play high-end games on your phone).

I expect to have this phone maybe 3 years or more. Until the next gen (or two) comes out where it can basically replace a laptop (just plug a keyboard and monitor) I doubt I need any more power.