1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr to Mac USB: No Charge

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by 2hottay, Feb 16, 2012.

1. 2hottay

2hottay New Member

Good morning,

I am currently using the usb cord that came with my droid razr. When I connect it to my mac at work the razr recognizes a "usb connection" but it doesn't begin to charge. Normally I have my old usb cord at work from my old env3 and my droid razr charges fine with it. Hopefully I can get my phone charging because I need to transport files later today for a presentation at another location. Any fixes on how to do this? Sorry if this has been answered before but I have been searching the past 20-30mins without any solid results. The drivers page on the motorola website only has PC drivers, nothing for mac. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Mac software: 10.6.8 Mac OS X
  2. 2hottay

2hottay New Member

It would have been smart to look more into the "usb connection". For people who are a little slow (like myself) with electronics you can tap that usb connection icon and enable "charge only". It is working like a gem now. Sorry to make a useless post!
Search tags for this page
charge razr usb
charging droud razr with out a usb cord

connect droid razr to mac

connect droid razr to mac for music
connect moto droid razr to mac
connect razr mini to mac
connect razr to mac
connecting a mac to a droid razr
connection droid razr to mac
droid razr only charges and wont connect to mac
droid razr will not connect to mac only charges