Razr Replacement Parts?

bablakely

Reaction score
Need to pick up a SNN5899A. Motorola says they won't sell me one, I have to send the phone in for a $159 out-of-warranty repair. Anyone know where to get one? razruser10 isn't responding to messages.

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Can't find a battery anywhere either. I wound up biting the bullet and getting another Razr, at least it was a deal to get it. I do have a spare, pristine, albeit powerless Razr. It will either be sold, or my backup Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

paul7602

Reaction score
Does any one know if its possible to get the parts from a maxx and put it on a razr? I figured buying the parts and doing it my self will be cheaper

Yes its the exact same motherboard and everything i just converted my razr last night with a busted maxx from a friend

paul7602

Reaction score
Does one know where to acquire the tools needed?

Go to cellphone-repair-shop.com they have the tools and the kit! Or if you only need the regular RAZR battery I have 2 I can sell! I converted both my razrs to the maxx!!

paul7602

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is family that I swapped with but we have different billing accounts so they said they are no longer liable for anything whatsoever (exact words). So anytime a 4g sim card from a different account is placed in a 4g phone the system automatically voids insurances and warranties. I saw this with my own eyes on their computer system. It does not allow them to make a warranty exchange from within the system. I think it is bad business, but they have their rules.

i have 2 razr batteries id sell if your interested ?