RAZR Rated #1 Android Phone in 2011 by AndroidCenteral

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, so let's set the record straight... The two-button reset on the Droid RAZR is NOT a software dependent feature. It is a direct HARDWARE POWER CYCLE that is built-into the motherboard. When the two buttons are pressed for the 10 seconds it triggers an independent hardware process that can not be avoided or circumvented by a lock-up of the system or an app. The reason it waits 10 seconds is so that it is not triggered accidently. It is essentially the same as holding the power button on the front of most Windows PCs.

This is a feature that ALL manufacturers should consider....that and much longer lasting batteries...then I don't care if I can't remove it.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a feature that ALL manufacturers should consider....that and much longer lasting batteries...then I don't care if I can't remove it.

Truth is for me the battery does get me through the daily routine while I'm away from the house. Even after 10 hours I come home to 80% and this is of course with light to moderate use. This was a concern for many ...I don't use the smart actions either ....3g only area though set to cdma only. Peace!

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed....I got amazing battery life with my Razr and much better pictures....so far anyway...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed....I got amazing battery life with my Razr and much better pictures....so far anyway...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Yeah brother. I will be getting my Gnex soon enough. Best of both worlds as they say? Lol I'm just a device junky. I must have all the best. One will be the flash monster and testing device. And the Razr my business and mild flashing. Well you know i will be flashing roms on all but the Gnex is the phone for the flashing addiction. I must taste the gummynex!!!!!!!!!! Lol peace brother!

Peace!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

If you are going to keep your phone for 3+ years I'd worry about it :)

Battery will be fine through the life of your smartphone.

Sent from Droid RAZR

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can understand battery concerns... but the further we go it is getting much better IMO..by the way i was tweeted a sneak peek via Motorola and the video shows a crying USB charging wall adapter we got with the Razr crying from lack of use..lol that's all it showed so i am waiting to see what's up the Motorola sleeve? Lol solar? Lol

Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can understand battery concerns... but the further we go it is getting much better IMO..by the way i was tweeted a sneak peek via Motorola and the video shows a crying USB charging wall adapter we got with the Razr crying from lack of use..lol that's all it showed so i am waiting to see what's up the Motorola sleeve? Lol solar? Lol

Peace!

http://moto.ly/cestease

Peace!