RAZR price drop at Verizonwireless.com

tiredofdroids

Reaction score
I thought that the return window for Verizon smartphones was only 2 weeks, which is why I haven't returned it by now because by the time I realized I wanted to return it, I was past the return period. So is it really 14 days or 30?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

michelle4439

Reaction score
Not happy right now!

PridgNYC I'm pissed because it is the same phone (the 16gb RAZR) for $100 dollars less. The only difference is that it doesn't come with the 16gb sd card, (which I could have transferred from the original Droid or purchased for $20). I'd feel a lot better about missing out on the Droid RAZR MAXX if I hadn't just paid the premium ($299) price for the Droid RAZR. I am annoyed about the RAZR MAXX announcement, but pissed about the $100 dollar price reduction. And the fact that they announced it right after the Christmas return window closed.

I feel the same way!!!!!!!! I know when a new phone comes out the price drops. I swith phones about every six months. I always wait a little while before I purchase a new phone. I did not purchase the Razr when it first came out. I waited until the white version came out. I purchased it around the 28th of December. Less than a month later a new color and a cheaper price. I am so mad! I didn't even use the sd card that came with the phone. I have been using my same sd card for the past year and a half. I think we sould have been able to choose which color and also which model we wanted!! I understand releasing different phones of course but why they will release a black one then a while later a white one then a while later a purple one then a cheaper price without a sd card!... GEEZ it is the same phone release all of them at the same time and also let the customer choose between the sd card version!! I have been with Verizon since Alltel days and even have 6 lines with them. I am starting to feel like a dissatisfied customer lately..... and omg don't get me started on the data drop issue!!!!!

jdroid80

Reaction score
PridgNYC I'm pissed because it is the same phone (the 16gb RAZR) for $100 dollars less. The only difference is that it doesn't come with the 16gb sd card, (which I could have transferred from the original Droid or purchased for $20). I'd feel a lot better about missing out on the Droid RAZR MAXX if I hadn't just paid the premium ($299) price for the Droid RAZR. I am annoyed about the RAZR MAXX announcement, but pissed about the $100 dollar price reduction. And the fact that they announced it right after the Christmas return window closed.

I feel the same way!!!!!!!! I know when a new phone comes out the price drops. I swith phones about every six months. I always wait a little while before I purchase a new phone. I did not purchase the Razr when it first came out. I waited until the white version came out. I purchased it around the 28th of December. Less than a month later a new color and a cheaper price. I am so mad! I didn't even use the sd card that came with the phone. I have been using my same sd card for the past year and a half. I think we sould have been able to choose which color and also which model we wanted!! I understand releasing different phones of course but why they will release a black one then a while later a white one then a while later a purple one then a cheaper price without a sd card!... GEEZ it is the same phone release all of them at the same time and also let the customer choose between the sd card version!! I have been with Verizon since Alltel days and even have 6 lines with them. I am starting to feel like a dissatisfied customer lately..... and omg don't get me started on the data drop issue!!!!!

Wow, you just missed the news. They announced the maxx and $100 price drop about a week before the Jan 15 trade-in deadline.

Yeah, timing is everything...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums