Razr or 4GS???

FootballRef

Reaction score
In a week or so I can upgrade my phone through Verizon. I currently have the Droid X and previously had the OG Droid. I am seriously considering an iPhone but I cannot convince myself either way. I know this is an Android forum but I think there are plenty of people here that can actually give some legit input either way.

Razr -
Pros: 4G and 32GB storage
Con: Will it slow down over time like my OG did and like my X has?

iPhone -
Pros: Very stable OS and seems to run better long term than Android
Cons: Not 4G and the transition from Android to iPhone (basically starting over)

What are your thoughts on these 2 phones? I really would like to know the pros and cons to help me make my decision.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Technically, most things slow down with age. That's why you do maintenance from time to time.

As far as which one...

It seems like you're going from a 4.3" screen to a 3.5" That's a significant drop, but it's also smaller then the OG 3.7". Personally, after owning a Bionic I don't think I could ever own a phone that didn't have at least a 4" screen. Even the OG screen is cramp for me. Do you think you'll like having a smaller screen?

Keep in mind that vzw is having a special where you can actually exchange your device for another past the 2 weeks. It's a holiday thing. Topic about in the news section.

DroidHoff

Reaction score
I have the razr and love it, but that's just me... blur or whatever you call it actually has matured quite nicely and is very complimentary to android in my opinion. And I love the new smart actions app! The iPhone is an iPhone love it or hate it its a highly optimized piece of hardware for its purposes. Maybe if you want to land somewhere in between wait for the gnex as it will be a nice blend of android customization and iPhone fit and finish!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RSC450

Reaction score
4gs hands down.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums