1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RAZR no data after rooting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jubatus, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jubatus

jubatus New Member

so my budy wants me to root his razr. I have 3 roots under my belt. Whoohoo. we root his razr which all goes well. but upon reboot he has no data suddenly!!! help. more reboots not helping. what the heck. i know the verizon 4g network just went down tonight but he gets nothing even swiching manually to 3g. help please.
  2. Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge New Member

Dont panic yet...like you said the networks down...and the Razr isn't the best at picking up DATA anyway ....I've had it take 2p minutes to get data in a known 3g area.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  3. nubia

nubia Member

i have a razr and have no data either..... zero data at all ...... in cincinnati
  4. rherron

rherron New Member

Network is reporting widespread outage (again)
  5. jubatus

jubatus New Member

Unfreaking believable!! I happen to be bored at 2:00AM and root my paranoid budies new RAZR at the EXACT SAME TIME the LTE network/phones stop working??
    After talking with him he admits he hadnt looked at his phone for hours. AND we didnt notice if the data was there before we rooted. I gotta chock this up to one of the worst F-ing coincidences mixed with stupidity iv had in a while.
  6. Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge New Member

Well did you get data back?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

no network connection after root