1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RAZR MAXX Shell/Holster Combo

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by cece5702, Feb 3, 2012.

1. cece5702

cece5702 Member

Has anyone purchase it? Do you like it? Does it protect your MAXX?

Sent from my DROIDX
  2. Ed270

Ed270 New Member

I love it. I needed a case with a kickstand. The shell makes the phone more "grippy" probably does not protect as good as the Otterbox. I wanted a seidio case but they have not made one as of yet. However if seidio makes one for the Maxx I wonder if it will be hard to remove? If you use the navigation mount the shell will have to be removed :mad:
  3. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

With the fact that it is one of the few cases available, choices are pretty limited. With that being said I really like it. It adds just enough to make it more comfortable to handle without being bulky. I have ran one of these on my OG Droid, DX, Bionic, Gnex and OG RAZR. The only one I didn't like was the RAZR version. Didn't feel good in the hand.

Tap'd to the Maxx
  4. webster8004

webster8004 New Member

seidio

Just thought i'd let u know that seidio released their MAXX cases, there are reviews for them on youtube if u wanna take a look
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx shell holster

droid razr maxx shell/holster

razr maxx holster combo

shell/holster combo droid razr maxx