Razr Maxx, round four. FIGHT!

Zandar

Reaction score
Damn, I need to jump on that X10 train. I could see myself being totally geeked out on that drug.

dancedroid Droid does laundry too! dancedroid
Yeah, I had heard of it but not really looked it up before this thread. You can check the status of, and open and close, your garage door! Why am I geeking out about that? I don't know, but it's so cool!!

Mykon359691

Reaction score
Razr Maxx

when i called verizon they said that not even the person i was talking to know about the droid razr maxx the super vizor know about it but no one was to know about the razr the person i was talking to had a razr and she wanted to know wat the razr maxx was

SallyC

Reaction score
5 hours, 43 minutes on battery, 80% remaining charge...yeah, I guess it's defective. :blink:

Lol! Yeah, I'm at 12 hrs and 55% - what a rip off! byebye-razr.gif

Zandar

Reaction score
Can you find something my boxer can play with? Maybe a kitty cat?:icon_ devil:
Sure. Just get the Remote Control Cat app, then find a compatible cat.
[video=youtube;ILG-RwFJEgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILG-RwFJEgU[/video]

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has electricity and the rest of the world don't, plug it in once in awhile. BTW 22 hours of power w/40-50 left.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I dont see how my phone is defective while getting 12-16 hours a day with out plugging it in(and im not talking about OMG it's dead! plugging it in either). ??? Did i miss something? am i supposed to get like 3 days out of battery or something? Please confirm this so I can join in the fight.

It's the old "give-em an inch, they'll take a mile".

Here's some contrasting info for you all...you ought to like this.

This is the original mobile phone design icon....
spacer.gif
220px-DynaTAC8000X.jpg
In 1983 the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X received approval from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and become the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone. When it was made available for purchase just a few months later on March 6 1983 it ignited a demand for personal wireless communication. Everyone wanted to be the first to get their hands on these awesomely unwieldy portable analogue brain-fryers.

Motorola's DynaTAC 'Dynamic Adaptive Total Area Coverage'

It would let you talk for a "full 30 minutes" (INCREDIBLE!),
could go a full eight hours between charges (assuming you didn't make or receive any calls),
took 10 hours to recharge,
was 13 x 1.75 x 3.5 inches in dimension (over 1 foot tall!),
not including its flexible "rubber duck" whip antenna,
and weighed 28 ounces (almost 2 pounds!! or 790 g).

There was an extended battery that added another 3" to the depth, nearly doubled the weight and increased the talk time to about 1 hour and standby to about 20 hours.

Not really pocket-worthy. Could you see yourself with this sticking out of your front pocket...that's if you could even get it in the pocket?

In addition to the typical 12-key telephone keypad, it had nine additional special keys,

featured an LED display and memory to store thirty "dialing locations". Wooo! This phone also didn't do ANYTHING except make and receive phone calls, no texting, no data, no internet, no email, no apps, no touchscreen, no COLOR!!!

Oh yes, the price was some $3,995 in 1983 dollars (*YES, that's 1983 Dollars, in 2011 dollars that's $8,971.52!

So NOW, what's defective about this Droid RAZR phone?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Had the daiperbag phone (corded handset), motorcycle sized battery interest bag with the electronics, motos 8000 was a step backwards except for the size.
Point being as a phone (how hard does PHONE need to be emphasize) my razr rocks. As should yours.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
5 hours, 43 minutes on battery, 80% remaining charge...yeah, I guess it's defective. :blink:

i see... mine is really defective then... i got 4hrs, 46mins, 55 secs on battery with 90% remaining charge...... maybe i should go back to my droid

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
i see... mine is really defective then... i got 4hrs, 46mins, 55 secs on battery with 90% remaining charge...... maybe i should go back to my droid

So true...maybe we need to start a support group for depression due to the feelings of low phone-battery-worth.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
i have 60% left after 23 hrs and 34 mins.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk