smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
hope u didnt flash the .84 or 84 files i stayed away from that since u couldnt get back lol.i think they have found out away to get back on track but i havent read it since i dont have to worry bout that since i didnt flash it lol

I was luckily busy when those were posted so I didn't try :)...and after reading the issues, I was glad I missed that one. I am still on the first leak that was pulled.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
does ur motocast works mines doesnt it use to work when i was on the cheesecake.apk

Yes, mine works - I only started using it a few weeks ago...

holla420

Reaction score
Yes, mine works - I only started using it a few weeks ago...

ohh ok yea for some reason after a few days of me having the leak that was pulled my phone went blk and didnt wanna come on.i had to go back to stock then work my way back up the flashed the easier leak 75 i think its called.the cheesecake method was hella hard and a pain in the ass so i took the easy route lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Haha...I pulled mine thru the cheesecake app as well...hopefully it starts working again...

holla420

Reaction score
Haha...I pulled mine thru the cheesecake app as well...hopefully it starts working again...

i been looking for my cheesecake.apk i think i deleted it cause i was thinking of copying the apk into the leak i'm on now :( lol pls tell me u have it .lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I do :)...I will upload it...

I don't think the leak we pulled tho is still out there :icon_evil: LOL...so be cautious in what ya pull :)...