Razr Maxx HD vs. Galaxy s3

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by SynysterBurns91, Sep 20, 2012.

1. SynysterBurns91

SynysterBurns91 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While its frustrating to have a successor to your phone come out, ill never complain about having a ton of options to choose from. I fully support Motorola having a large lineup. Its not like they're Apple or something (We have ONE product...and its going to have last years specs!!).

2. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    that would be logical if they went about it that way... but they didn't... DROID bionic is the flagship... than DROID razr is the flagship and then DROID razr maxx is the flagship... if they came out with all 3 and let us decide that would be one thing... not drop one after the other

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +56
    Well they announced the M, RAZR hd, and RAZR hd maxx at the same time. So they are doing that. It seems like the majority of the Motorola haters are people who got the bionic, and are sore the RAZR is a better phone

4. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    how is the razr better than the bionic? its the same processor over clocked... when we flash ics they run the same speed... the battery is tiny and can't be swapped... its thin and has heat issues... I fail to see any benefits there.. I wouldn't take a RAZR over a bionic

if anything the razr owners should be sore the razr maxx came out because that's how the phone should've originally been released.. a small battery you can't add an extended battery... what's the point of it? at least with the maxx u have it all in one and u can manage with that unless the battery goes bad

they did do it right this time except for releasing some info on the device coming out behind those 3

I guess I'm wrong for thinking people should get to enjoy their phone for a few months before hearing about the next best thing that's slightly better from that same company.. I miss the days when it was only the droid1 and people got to enjoy it

5. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +56
    If the RAZR isn't better than the bionic, then why it's it always bionic owners whining about Motorola. I hardly ever hear og RAZR owners complaining. I have it and i love it

6. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    who said I dont love the bionic?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  7. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +56
    I didn't say you didn't, i said i hear bionic owners whining a lot. If you loved it like i love my RAZR, you would still be a Motorola guy

8. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    that's only one of the issues is how they treat their customers... already scrapping future updates on phones more than capable is lame... not to mention it takes forever.... yea we can keep blaming Verizon for delays until we see other manufacturers getting updates first and keep updating them

9. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +56
    Well i truly hope you get a phone you are happy with. If a Samsung is best for you and you are happy with it I'm happy for you. I have been a long time Motorola user, and the only times I've been let down is when I've tried a different brand. so i will continue to buy Motorola until i am let down by them. You clearly have been disappointed by Motorola, so by all means buy a Samsung, and live happily ever after

10. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    for sure its gonna be a samsung.. I've had my fair share of motos ever since the startac.. as far as the topic id take the s3 over the maxx HD but id take the note 2 over both

11. RazorbackFan

RazorbackFan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, with the latest news that the Razr HD/MAXX HD will be in stores on the 18th, has that changed anyone's mind? I am going to Verizon TODAY to return the S3 I picked up 13 days ago and cancel the add on account to wait till next Thursday. I have heard extremely positive things on the web from users that have demoed or used the Razr HD first hand. I guess I can always return it within the 14 days for the S3 if I deem the Razr HD bad...I doubt that will happen. Plus, I am not one to return items, I hate what that does to inventory and how it basically puts the item in a re-furbished resell state. How about the OP? What are you deciding to do now?

12. SynysterBurns91

SynysterBurns91 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a huge fan of Motorola, but I feel that the GS3 will better suit my purposes. No chance of lag... great camera...amazing screen. The only thing I found spec-wize to be better with the Maxx HD is the battery(and the build)...and possibly radios....but as long as the GS3 lasts me a whole day, I don't think ill be looking back. The Maxx HD is a very close second though....and insanely tempting. If the GS3 isn't working out for me, Ill definitely be checking that one out.

Search tags for this page
droid razr hd vs galaxy s3

droid razr maxx hd vs galaxy s3

droid razr maxx hd vs samsung galaxy s3
galaxy s3 vs razr hd
galaxy s3 vs razr maxx
galaxy s3 vs razr maxx hd

razr hd vs galaxy s3

razr maxx hd vs galaxy s3

razr maxx vs galaxy s3
samsung galaxy s3 vs droid razr maxx hd