Razr Maxx HD Dock

Reaction score
Ok I am not sure if I got the right dock or not because my MAXX doesn't fit flush in the dock. Then I got the plastic smoke cover piece off and that got it to sit flush to the back but now it is cockeyed in the dock like it needs something to jack the bottom up. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Krenzy

Reaction score
There is a back piece needed that is MAXX specific. It has a hole where that bump is so it sits flush and is supported from the bottom.

OP
TheDroidURLookinFor
Reaction score
There is a back piece needed that is MAXX specific. It has a hole where that bump is so it sits flush and is supported from the bottom.
Ah ok...I got the Razr back piece and not the MAXX back piece then I guess.

Krenzy

Reaction score
I had the same thing, so I called Motorola and fibbed, told them mine was supposed to come with one and they sent me one free.

OP
TheDroidURLookinFor
Reaction score
I had the same thing, so I called Motorola and fibbed, told them mine was supposed to come with one and they sent me one free.
Well I ordered mine off the Amazon Marketplace so I don't think I can do that. I did contact the seller and they tried to tell me it will fit if I remove the plastic piece it will fit. I told them they are wrong. Motorola even says I got the wrong piece. So either get me the right piece or I will return it and you will give me a refund.