Razr m (xt907) huge screw-up on my end please help

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by i_suck_at_this., Aug 30, 2013.

1. i_suck_at_this.

i_suck_at_this. New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So as my name says, i suck at this and i will admit to being a noob. ANYWAY,

Got update 98.18.78. wanted to root, after about 2 days of working i got it and put rom toolbox on it (GREAT app btw)
    i reduced the LCD density because i was (at the time) using Holo launcher HD and it looked amazing

well superSU decided to do a complete unroot to the point where i cant re root it without a restore. so i did the stupid integrated restore by holding the Power+Volume button, got to the menu had a whole bunch of no,no,no,no,yes wipe data,no

no my entire lcd resolution is shrunk and looks just.. awful ontop of being unclocked to save batter.

i downloaded the Firmware ( VZW_XT907_4.1.2-9.8.1Q-66_1FF.xml ) (( phone return FAIL.""

if anyone has the firmware untouched of the newest update or knows the way to send it through ADB like the sideloader (all i can find is nexus 4 stuff) then please help or if this has happened please tell me :(

my phone works fine still its just i want to retore it 100% not the factory way that only removes data.

all the drivers are installed and everything is up to date i can even communicate with my phone via ADB.

(PS sorry for the scattered stuff and info im really... i guess annoyed and scared)

#1 i_suck_at_this., Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
  2. i_suck_at_this.

i_suck_at_this. New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OH AND ONE MORE PS

my phone is locked, i never got to unlocking the bootloader.
    and is not rooted currently.

3. Neverleft7

Neverleft7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My advice is use matt's utility's and chose option one it will do a complete wipe

Search tags for this page
help with my droid razr m
my razr m got wiped
razr m xt907 9.8.1q-94-1 1ff.xml.zip

rsd restore of 98.18.78. via the vrz xt907 9.8.1q-78-1 1ff.x

update 98.18.78 fail
vzw xt907 4.1.2-9.8.1q-66 1ff.xml.zip
vzw xt907 4.1.2-9.8.1q-66 1ff.xml.zip download
xt907
xt907 cant use safestrap touch keys buttons

xt907 vs xt912