Razr M Ultra Help

optiplexis

Reaction score
Greeneville, TN, United States of America
Hello, I am new here, and I hope that this is the correct place to post this. I currently have a Droid RAZR M Ultra. When I got it, I initially unlocked the boot loader, and rooted the device. I did NOT have an SD card at the time. Well, now I can't flash any roms, because when the internal is wiped, then the root is lost. I have placed a 16gb sandisk mini SD card in my phone, and it still won't recognize. I would like to be able to flash my stuff over to a new rom! How do I fix this? I have NEVER had any issue with rooting. Granted, I have always used an SD card too. I also am using TWRP, which gave me loads of trouble. I am used to ClockWorkMOD... Could anyone help? I am in Dyer need folks!

lowvolt

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here, and I hope that this is the correct place to post this. I currently have a Droid RAZR M Ultra. When I got it, I initially unlocked the boot loader, and rooted the device. I did NOT have an SD card at the time. Well, now I can't flash any roms, because when the internal is wiped, then the root is lost. I have placed a 16gb sandisk mini SD card in my phone, and it still won't recognize. I would like to be able to flash my stuff over to a new rom! How do I fix this? I have NEVER had any issue with rooting. Granted, I have always used an SD card too. I also am using TWRP, which gave me loads of trouble. I am used to ClockWorkMOD... Could anyone help? I am in Dyer need folks!

Why are you wiping internal? You don't need to wipe internal SD to flash ROMs. Just wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik. When you insert external SD do you reboot? I have heard of people complaining about the sandisk SD card giving them fits. But an external SD card should not hinder your ability to flash a ROM.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2