Razr M Ultra Help

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by optiplexis, Sep 30, 2013.

1. optiplexis

optiplexis New Member

Greeneville, TN, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I am new here, and I hope that this is the correct place to post this. I currently have a Droid RAZR M Ultra. When I got it, I initially unlocked the boot loader, and rooted the device. I did NOT have an SD card at the time. Well, now I can't flash any roms, because when the internal is wiped, then the root is lost. I have placed a 16gb sandisk mini SD card in my phone, and it still won't recognize. I would like to be able to flash my stuff over to a new rom! How do I fix this? I have NEVER had any issue with rooting. Granted, I have always used an SD card too. I also am using TWRP, which gave me loads of trouble. I am used to ClockWorkMOD... Could anyone help? I am in Dyer need folks!

2. lowvolt

lowvolt Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Why are you wiping internal? You don't need to wipe internal SD to flash ROMs. Just wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik. When you insert external SD do you reboot? I have heard of people complaining about the sandisk SD card giving them fits. But an external SD card should not hinder your ability to flash a ROM.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page

help with droid razr m