Razr M pairing with Subaru Legacy bluetooth system not playing audio music from phone

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by Adwad, Jul 28, 2013.

1. narlyharley

narlyharley New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe its the dumb droid at fault and the verizon tech I talked to seemed to agree after trying to help me through. I have friends with Iphones that work perfectly in the subaru's.

2. MelodicProgFan

MelodicProgFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I saw this thread after looking for answers as I have the same issue as well. My GF has a 2013 Subaru Legacy and I was trying to pair out phones (HTC One) to the car. I connects fine, we can make calls just fine and hear audio notification as well. What it doesn't do is stream audio from 3rd party apps like Pandora or Spotify. It will play songs through the built in app just fine. But if you have zero songs or would rather have stuff streamed through it then it should work.

Not sure who is at fault as I use a pair of bluetooth headphones everyday to stream music and that works just fine as well as a bluetooth receiver that works fine streaming everything.

I have yet to try the iphone as I have one as well I could try out. Just seems weird that it doesn't go through 3rd party apps.

Anyways,

Cheers

Search tags for this page
2013 subaru bt-a

bloetooth musik audiu player sys im

car bluetooth wont play music droid razr
droid razom m sync bluetooth audio car

droid razr to 2012 subaru

droid razr wont bluetooth music
how to play music from phone to subaru
my phone wont play music through bluetooth
subaru bt audio