RAZR M Launcher

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
Someone in another forum said that the "homescreen, weather, circles, and favorites" from the RAZR M work on Bionic. Anyone know where I can find them? I've been trying to search but I don't think I know what keywords to use. I tried searches like "droid razr M apk circles" but I never found a link to any of them :(

QuickSettings launcher and widgets from here: http://bit.ly/UhjZaD

Unzip to SD card and install apks/replace previous apps.

NOT a flashable.

Credit goes to MattLGroff for this. Launcher force closes when you try to turn off/GPS from the quick settings. Also, I believe you have to be rooted to properly install the circles widget. The weather apk won't install so I think you have to disable the stock app.

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
So if I use the RAZR M home screen launcher and I want to know if its gonna replace my RAZR stock home screen.or can I switch between the two?

You have the option to chose which launcher to use when you press the home button.

hayn

Reaction score
djspy said:
You have the option to chose which launcher to use when you press the home button.

Well I only asked that cus it has the same name as my stock launcher I'm just a little worried if its gonna actually overwrite my stock launcher if installed.

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
It won't. If you want to stop using it got >manage apps>downloaded and clear defaults.

hayn

Reaction score
djspy said:
It won't. If you want to stop using it got >manage apps>downloaded and clear defaults.

Ok thanks works perfect!! How can I get that circles widget now? Haha

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score

NOT a flashable.

Credit goes to Matt from the Droid RAZR utility for this.

I think you have to be rooted in order for the weather to work though. Disable the stock weather apk then install the one that's in the zip file.

hayn

Reaction score
djspy said:

NOT a flashable.

Credit goes to Matt from the Droid RAZR utility for this.

I think you have to be rooted in order for the weather to work though. Disable the stock weather apk then install the one that's in the zip file.

Thanks. Is there a way to get rid of the Google search Widget at the top? It won't let me remove it.

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
There's no way. Credit for that goes to Google for making it that way since ICS. Moto Blur is pretty much stock ICS with a few tweaks. The launcher force closes when you try to turn off/on GPS from the quick settings. (Swipe right from the main home screen to access them)

hayn

Reaction score
djspy said:
There's no way. Credit for that goes to Google for making it that way since ICS. Moto Blur is pretty much stock ICS with a few tweaks. The launcher force closes when you try to turn off/on GPS from the quick settings. (Swipe right from the main home screen to access them)

Ok thanks I'll just have to get use to it. Yea thats why I wanted this launcher was for the quick settings and you can choose how much screens you want.

ArtieTheOneManParty

Reaction score
The link to the widgets is no longer good. I'm trying to get the favorites widget for the M launcher that I've already installed on my Maxx. Can anyone point me to the apk?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
hayn said:
Thanks. Is there a way to get rid of the Google search Widget at the top? It won't let me remove it.

Actually discussing this in another thread. You can get rid of the Google search widget by using a third party launcher. Nova, Apex and Go Launcher are the most popular with some of the best abilities to customize. You do lose the quick swipe to settings on the left screen but, to me, that was overkill anyway because a quick swipe down of the notification bar gets me to settings.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Why not just use Quick Settings app? It does basically the same thing. For things it doesn't do you can just use the Settings icon like we always did :) But I know.....it's new and it's there.

You can get rid of the Google Search widget: Settings/APPS/ALL/Google Search/Stop

Last edited: