Razr M circles widget .apk

magdream

Reaction score
cool. So I downloaded this and accessed it via astro. I opened and extracted the files but that's it. no apks, no launcher. Am I missing something?

tnx.

cris

Reaction score
i do not think this is compatable with a stock razr with ics, cause i get a error message saying cant run 3rd party widgets or something like that. so i dont know.

cris

Reaction score
i do not think this is compatable with a stock razr with ics, cause i get a error message saying cant run 3rd party widgets or something like that. so i dont know.

i was able to install the circle widget from the atrix hd, but could not get the weather app to work.
[video=youtube;V4OMUjKknhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4OMUjKknhg&feature=related[/video]

Reaction score
You have to be rooted i believe to run the widget.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

cris

Reaction score
You have to be rooted i believe to run the widget.

not to run the circles widget you dont, but i think to take off the conflicting weather app you do.

i installed the circles widget, the launcher, and it worked, just not the weather part due to the other factory weather app installed.

Reaction score
Hmmm odd didn't work for me it says cant run on third party screen

cris

Reaction score
Its hard to say why it didnt work for you. I have a stock razr thst came with ics alrealy installed.