Razr JB XT98.72.16 Homescreen

yaterml

Reaction score
Please I need a copy of the Droid Razr Homescreen.apk for Jelly Bean 4.1.2 build XT98.72.16 aka the new soak test...
com.homescreen.blur.apk if I remember correctly. My version from Titanium Backup got corrupted. Thank You

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Did you get this yet?

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
That be a big ReZounding no... Which kinda surprises me though.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Let me see what I can do.

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
It worked thank you very much good to know that people don't want a 1 click Circles M installer.

Once gain thanks

mholbro

Reaction score
HomeScreen GONE!!!

New to the forum and I am in a bad spot!! I have upgraded to OTA 4.1.2 on my Droid RAZR. I am not rooted, but I have lost my homescreen!!! I can not access my apps or anything! I did finally track things down to my phone missing the homescreen app.....I do not know how to get it back when I cannot root! I know you guys are the best so I am hoping you can help me out!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
New to the forum and I am in a bad spot!! I have upgraded to OTA 4.1.2 on my Droid RAZR. I am not rooted, but I have lost my homescreen!!! I can not access my apps or anything! I did finally track things down to my phone missing the homescreen app.....I do not know how to get it back when I cannot root! I know you guys are the best so I am hoping you can help me out!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

You can install the Razr homescreen or Razr M homescreen as a regular app. Then root your phone and restore the homescreen as a system app.

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
You can install the Razr homescreen or Razr M homescreen as a regular app. Then root your phone and restore the homescreen as a system app.

Download the file FoxKat posted then install like a regular app.
Next use Razr Blade Root to root phone
Then either use Titanium Backup or a Root Explorer to make the homescreen a system app.

mholbro

Reaction score
Download the file FoxKat posted then install like a regular app.
Next use Razr Blade Root to root phone
Then either use Titanium Backup or a Root Explorer to make the homescreen a system app.

I have the apk file on my sd card but it tells me it is not a supported file.....I did check for it to install apps from unknown sources...any ideas.? I have to access it from storage under settings then I was able to get to the my files app. Am I doing something wrong.????

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
Try to Razr M homescreen. I known for certain that can be installed as a regular app, at least that will give you access to your app drawer.