1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr HD deleting my pics?!

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by laurenjones93, Apr 3, 2013.

1. laurenjones93

laurenjones93 New Member

And videos. Sometimes when I go back to look at the pictures or video it just shows a black thumbnail and black screen when I click on it. The video will look as if its playing but there's nothing there. Anyone else have this issue?

ForumRunner_20130403_070420.png

ForumRunner_20130403_070427.png

ForumRunner_20130403_070437.png
  2. gottcha

gottcha New Member

Your memory card might be failing.
  3. jimmythegent

jimmythegent New Member

Sounds like a memory card issue... though... she would be able to see her screen shots as those, from what I gathered from my phone, are stored locally, not on the SD card.
  4. laurenjones93

laurenjones93 New Member

Nothing else on memory card is getting lost/deleted. Is this fixable? Other than a new card or saving to phone?
  5. jimmythegent

jimmythegent New Member

I dont know how to set the phone to save pics direct. All I know is when I take my memory card out, the only pics are screen shots.

I will admit a little frustration towards the phone though... I have had it for 2 months and had many issues with it already that are seemingly more common than thought. For such an "open source" phone, I find many things are not able to be customized, one HUGE example is all the bloatware that is constantly running in the background taking up memory...

Verizon may be a great service, but they stuck so much useless garbage in this phone the ONLY answer is to "root" it voiding the warranty and jumping through flaming hoops to get it back to normal (if possible) for a warranty related issue.

While I do enjoy the capabilities of it... I wonder sometimes how bad was my "dumb phone" really?

Example... this morning I wake up to find my phones display turned all the way down, AND the data AND the wifi was shut off. No smart action was even on. Go figure....
  6. pdaniel219

pdaniel219 New Member

For what it's worth, you can disable the most of the bloatware that comes on the phone. But now we can't put apps on the SD card. So I guess it's a push.
  7. jimmythegent

jimmythegent New Member

How do I disable these apps? I force stop them and they just start again.
  8. pdaniel219

pdaniel219 New Member

Go into settings then apps. Go to "all apps". You can disable the ones you want to. You may have to uninstall updates before it will let you disable them.
  9. jimmythegent

jimmythegent New Member

I've tried this yet a ton of VZW apps are still running. I can show you a list from another post in here of all the bloat ware on this pup
  10. pdaniel219

pdaniel219 New Member

This is only the first 7 on my disable list. I have 22 more that have been disabled. Do you not have the option to disable them? I know on some of the apps its greyed out. But most of them you can disable.

ForumRunner_20130403_195303.png
  11. pdaniel219

pdaniel219 New Member

I guess my point is that once these are disabled, I never see them again. None of them are ever running. Just not sure what the problem is if you're disabling then and you still see them running. Hopefully someone can shed a little more light on this one.
  12. laurenjones93

laurenjones93 New Member

All of my bloatware is disabled.
Search tags for this page

how do i delete pictures from my razr hd max

how do you erase pictures on droid razr hd

how to delete all pictures on a razor hd
how to delete photos on droid razr hd

how to delete pictures from screen shot on razor

how to delete pictures on driod razar hd
how to delete screenshot on droid razr hd
how to remove photos from my droid razr hd?
motorola razr hd wallpapers

my razr is deleting photos

screenshots are coming out black droid razr
when i delete pictures off my motorola droid razr where do t

where did my pictures go on my razr

why are my videos and pics black on my razr
why my screenshot is black on razr