Razr HD Cases?

ckidwell

Reaction score
I noticed otter box cases are still coming soon. Anyone found a case for your RAZR HD you like?

Gazzy13

Reaction score
Amazon has got androidified TPU cases by cruzerlite. They are nice, not the best protection but they look good and are less than 10 bucks!

applemac

Reaction score
Just ordered three of them. They are so cool looking! If you buy 2 you get another one for free. Got the teal, red and clear. Thanks for the info!

joelmic

Reaction score
I have some review units cruzerlite case to give out for the razr hd. Please PM me if you would like one.

vikingjunior

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the Otterbox commuter which looks like a winner. I just hope it doesn't make the phone TOO big.

coper210

Reaction score
I have never really liked otterboxes, my mom has one on her iPhone and it makes it GIANT. I am not that clumsy with my phone lol.

Wardroid

Reaction score
Im waiting for trident agesis model they are saame protection as commuter but look way cooler and less bulky. Here is a link for the razr M version. HD and HD maxx supposed to be out end of month...LOVE the green Aegis Case for Motorola DROID RAZR M/XT907

Latest update on the trident case Facebook page is kraken ams case mid November and aegis model early December for RAZR Max HD.

Reaction score
joelmic said:
I have some review units cruzerlite case to give out for the razr hd. Please PM me if you would like one.

Thank you so much for the case, I absolutely love it! It is just the right size, not too bulky, and everyone thinks it is awesome. I am definitely ordering more when I get paid. I can't wait to be able to switch cases whenever I want. I hope you are still offering buy two, get one free next week. :)

cnjnjkj

Reaction score
I just got a new RAZR HD and I am still researching cases, I would really like to try one of these if they are still available...please...