Razr HD and My Motospeak

Gandyj

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to make My Motospeak work with the Razr HD? On my X2 My Motospeak worked perfectly, on my new phone it does not work.

OP
Gandyj

Gandyj

Reaction score
You mean when you double tap the home icon?
No, with my X2 when I got a text message my Bluetooth would announce the message and ask if I wanted to hear it and respond. On my Razr HD that doesn't happen. If I'm not looking at my phone I don't know I have a text message unless I'm looking at the phone, not a good thing while I'm driving. Whatever is built into the phone bypasses my Bluetooth wants to do everything through the phone, if that ,makes any sense.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
No, with my X2 when I got a text message my Bluetooth would announce the message and ask if I wanted to hear it and respond. On my Razr HD that doesn't happen. If I'm not looking at my phone I don't know I have a text message unless I'm looking at the phone, not a good thing while I'm driving. Whatever is built into the phone bypasses my Bluetooth wants to do everything through the phone, if that ,makes any sense.

I know what you mean now. I used to sell a headset that had that feature. I do know one thing, that this phone has every Bluetooth protocol and should be somewhere in settings. I just checked mine and dont see it in Bluetooth settings, I dont have one hooked up. I would find it very hard to believe if this phone didnt support that feature... then again....