RAZR error message: Download English (us)/Google Download Language

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by locobanana, Nov 1, 2013.

1. locobanana

locobanana New Member

Some reason, this message is popping up several times in my notifications; there are three instances for this notification. I have attempted to download, then I get an error message insufficient memory. To remedy this I've gone through and cleared cache, and have deleted some items, soft-booted as well still the memory thing persist.
    Thank you for any direction and or suggestions. This is a bit frustrating.
    Perhaps More is needed. I am on Ice cream Sandwich, it is a xt912 16gb internal and 16gb external on wifi when at home and not when else where. Have not plugged into computer,in a good while. Actually bought a clearance computer since the last time physically plugged into a computer. Smart Actions is on all the time. Hope this helps.

Problem still persists, I am running 4.1.2 when checking memory i do get an alert: Error code 1001 trouble connecting; however I am on my home wifi. 16gb external class 10 micro drive. Recently I have discovered that on one of my enhanced web accessibility toggle was disabled in the accessibility folder. I did change this but still not the result I was hoping for.
    Is is possible that the "Smart Actions" app is blocking something? Or is it something I have changed. The system used to state that I had plenty of space on both drives.
    Thank you for any advise.
    Thank you Again.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
Search tags for this page
download english droid razr
download failed insufficient memory
downloading english (us) download failed insufficient memory
downloading english download failed insufficient memory

downloading english insufficient memory droid razr m

droid languagu insufficient memory
droid razr downloading languages issues

error code 1001 verizon