Razr crashes when trying to record video/

Zamboniguy420

Reaction score
Any ideas why? I am using default camera app which comes with the razr. It records for a few seconds and then crashes. Thanks for any help!

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

OP
Z

Zamboniguy420

Reaction score
No one else having this or heard of this problem?

skyshadow

Reaction score
If you are using the stock video recording app then try a factory restore. If that doesn't fix it then get a new phone cause you have a serious software issue when stock apps force close

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
Any ideas why? I am using default camera app which comes with the razr. It records for a few seconds and then crashes. Thanks for any help!

Are you saving to your external card? If so, try saving to the internal memory. There might be a conflict or it might be too slow a class. Also make sure you have adequate memory available for a video file.

OP
Z

Zamboniguy420

Reaction score
Are you saving to your external card? If so, try saving to the internal memory. There might be a conflict or it might be too slow a class. Also make sure you have adequate memory available for a video file.

It was set to external card so that may be the problem. Will try it next couple of days and will post results. Thanks

stach7785

Reaction score
I Had the same problem when I first got the phone. It was my memory card. I just saved everything on my memory card like music and pictures and videos. I then formatted the external memory card with the phone and then reloaded my music and my pictures back on to the phone with no problems.