RAZR been on fire...

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
I gotta mention...since i did the 215 leak.my data stays on point,befour then it always jumped frm 3g/4g back n forth...since i did the leak,it went"poof.. 3g be gone) 4g on all the time....the only thing.i normally lose service everyday.15/30 tops back n forth.(might be the area.could be the sd card also)...n my screen usage..yeah 80% is alot lol thats because of music alone.i gotta have my music to keep me sane lol..i will definitely take all the suggestions n see if it wrks normally agian.ty guys.its alot of help believe it or not..i bout freaked out when i grabed my phone this morning n it was on fire..like"oh dayummm D:....now i really gotta holla at the guys on droidforum Haha.these guys should be getin paid helpin ppl with these issues.more help then customer service thats forsure lol

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
MattyP said:
LMAO I think everyone's profile should have male or female so we know who is who and what is what :p

Foreal right..rofl

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I'm batting a thousand here today. Second time I called someone a he when they were a she or vice-versa. I am sorry jaye for getting that wrong.

Jaye, trying doing this and see how it works.

-Get a power toggle app. I use widgetsoid because I can set it up so it's in my notification drop down... that way they are there when I need them and can get to them anytime I want. On it I have a toggle for wifi on/off, data on/off, gps on/off, screen 30/50/100/auto, and data sync.

-set smart actions for battery extender, low battery and nighttime.
-only turn data on when you need it. You need it for pic msgs but if you have wifi then you should be good for most everything else. This will also save you lots of data.
-turn off wifi when you are where you cannot connect to it. At home and work where you have wifi you can leave it on and your battery extender will turn it back on everytime you wake up your screen and turn it off when it goes to sleep.
-turn off data background sync. Use your toggle switch to turn it on then off a couple times a day. This will also save you tons of data. All your email, facebook, etc will auto sync and update everytime you open them anyway.
-set your email to fetch email manually or every 4 hours and facebook the same. They will update every time you open them.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head but I will add it if I do. Doing these things will help keep your phone from getting too hot, save you tons of battery and save you lots of data.

Okay, keep us posted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Now entering the room.. a/s/l lmao.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
:rofl2: perhaps.. :)

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
I'm batting a thousand here today. Second time I called someone a he when they were a she or vice-versa. I am sorry jaye for getting that wrong.

Jaye, trying doing this and see how it works.

-Get a power toggle app. I use widgetsoid because I can set it up so it's in my notification drop down... that way they are there when I need them and can get to them anytime I want. On it I have a toggle for wifi on/off, data on/off, gps on/off, screen 30/50/100/auto, and data sync.

-set smart actions for battery extender, low battery and nighttime.
-only turn data on when you need it. You need it for pic msgs but if you have wifi then you should be good for most everything else. This will also save you lots of data.
-turn off wifi when you are where you cannot connect to it. At home and work where you have wifi you can leave it on and your battery extender will turn it back on everytime you wake up your screen and turn it off when it goes to sleep.
-turn off data background sync. Use your toggle switch to turn it on then off a couple times a day. This will also save you tons of data. All your email, facebook, etc will auto sync and update everytime you open them anyway.
-set your email to fetch email manually or every 4 hours and facebook the same. They will update every time you open them.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head but I will add it if I do. Doing these things will help keep your phone from getting too hot, save you tons of battery and save you lots of data.

Okay, keep us posted.

Dont wry about it.i gotta sence of humor.lol..ill keep u posted

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lol.. this is android... in most cases age, sex, and location, are irrelevant :)

Ohh man... I can already see what's coming.... :rolleyes:

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Lol.. this is android... in most cases age, sex, and location, are irrelevant :)

Lmao

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Pictures don't really mean anything ... a pic could be stolen off somebody's Myspace and be used by some 400 pound man who's logged on from a prison computer :rofl3:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Pictures don't really mean anything ... a pic could be stolen off somebody's Myspace and be used by some 400 pound man who's logged on from a prison computer :rofl3:

Ahhh man... you're on to me :)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
MattyP said:

So right and have to wonder when the pic is over the top. And, the one disadvantage to pics is that on the DF app the pic is so small, that you can't see it enough to tell exactly what it is. Then you go online where you can see the pic much better and you discover that the person you just called a he is obviously a she... And that is very embarrassing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmm. I see where you're coming from on that.. :) lol