1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr Armband that allows you to reactivate screen?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by KJIsaacson, Jul 16, 2013.

1. KJIsaacson

KJIsaacson New Member

Does anyone know of an armband for a Razr that will allow me access to the power button on the side (and the screenlock slide) to wake the screen once it's gone blank? Otherwise, armband is useless if I want to glance at it while riding my bike. (I use a Runtastic app to gather real-time info about my rides...)

Thanks.
    Ken
  2. Jxpinc

Jxpinc New Member

Maybe an app like Wakey that will keep the screen on all the time. ?
  3. mattman5000

mattman5000 Member

I use the Armpod Amphipod for bike riding. It doesn't have a plastic screen cover. It uses straps instead. The touchscreen and all buttons are accessible (sometimes you might have to push a strap out of the way a little bit to access the volume buttons). The elastic straps allow it to hold various phones. Holds my Razr Maxx with or without case just fine.
    ArmPod? - Carry iPhone, iPod touch, Droid, cell phones or medium to large size players or smartphones, while allowing full access to controls!
Search tags for this page

armband droid razr

driod razr armband
droid razr maxx armband
razr armband
s4 reactivate screen