Razr Anonymous

TaubBaer

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mr. TaubBaer and I'm addict for rooting, freezing, SQLite on my 3 days old Razr.

OP
T

TaubBaer

Reaction score
Wow! Seem that I am only one addict person who rooted my Razr! :biggrin::icon_ lala:

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
Not So Fast there partner. I am a fan too. Root and loving it. Though I get too carried away with freezing apps. And often lose my data:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR!

OP
T

TaubBaer

Reaction score
Not So Fast there partner. I am a fan too. Root and loving it. Though I get too carried away with freezing apps. And often lose my data:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR!
Do you get free WiFi Hotspot after you SQLite'd?

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
Haha. I defrosted. No luck. Factory reset. Win!
I just froze app one by one. And so far so good.

I haven't used tired my hotspot. Never use it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR.

breedingh8

Reaction score
Haha. I defrosted. No luck. Factory reset. Win!
I just froze app one by one. And so far so good.

I haven't used tired my hotspot. Never use it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR.

Lol nice, welp least its fixed..:)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

dillont

Reaction score
I was a flashaholic, spent way too much time messing with my rooted Droid X. I was kinda ridiculous. I have been root free for almost a month now. I unrooted my X when I was trying to sell it on Craigslist along with all my accessories so I could get the droid Razr on launch date. Haven't rooted my Razr yet, mainly because of the fact that there is no SBF file yet. With the option to hide most of the bloat on this phone and the amazing speed and responsiveness of this phone I don't see any reason to root yet and don't miss it yet. I have a feeling I will be even more happy with the phone once ICS comes to the Razr and will not feel the need to flash whatever roms come out for it in the future b/c the performance is amazing stock, unlike my X which the experience was greatly enhanced by running custom roms and utilizing root apps. The only reason I see myself rooting in the near future is if a SBF file is released and I have the opportunity to get ICS on my Razr b/f Verizon officially releases it.

breedingh8

Reaction score
I was a flashaholic, spent way too much time messing with my rooted Droid X. I was kinda ridiculous. I have been root free for almost a month now. I unrooted my X when I was trying to sell it on Craigslist along with all my accessories so I could get the droid Razr on launch date. Haven't rooted my Razr yet, mainly because of the fact that there is no SBF file yet. With the option to hide most of the bloat on this phone and the amazing speed and responsiveness of this phone I don't see any reason to root yet and don't miss it yet. I have a feeling I will be even more happy with the phone once ICS comes to the Razr and will not feel the need to flash whatever roms come out for it in the future b/c the performance is amazing stock, unlike my X which the experience was greatly enhanced by running custom roms and utilizing root apps. The only reason I see myself rooting in the near future is if a SBF file is released and I have the opportunity to get ICS on my Razr b/f Verizon officially releases it.

Well said i feel almost the same, i rooted but thats as far as ill go. How much did u get for your dx i was gonna sell mine and gave it to my mother. I still want to sell my galaxy tab 10.1 since i preordered the Asus TF201. Im excited for ics on the razr!! Hope its out by xmas, either ota or a ROM .....no need to rom this like you said is firzt time i can run a device stock

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

dillont

Reaction score
I sold my dx for $100, but also included OEM HD dock and car dock, 2 spare moto batteries, 1 spare memory card and a battery charger. Maybe could have got more for it with all the extras, but I lowered my asking price a couple times to get it to sell faster.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am a rooting fan as well but will not root this phone until the FXZ is available. Just my own stupid rule of thumb but I refuse to break it.

loonie01

Reaction score
Same here, no SBF = no root for me. I learned that with the DX. I bricked my old DX a week before the SBF was released.