RAZR and Jeep Uconnect issue

Kevlis08

Reaction score
My wife got a new RAZR over the weekend and it syncs up fine to the Uconnect in our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee but when you got to voice dial it throws out 4 or 5 numbers not even a phone number instead of the name in in the phone book. Her Blackberry she had before it worked just fine,she has deleted the old phone out of the Uconnect and added the new phone and it even links up automatically when she she starts up the vehicle.

kdgray

Reaction score
Issue with Uconnect

I have the same problem. Were you able to resolve it? If so, how?

OP
K

Kevlis08

Reaction score
Never got it to work,wife put the numbers she uses a lot in the Jeep manually.

kdgray

Reaction score
Droid Razr in 2011 Jeep

Never got it to work,wife put the numbers she uses a lot in the Jeep manually.

Thanks for your quick reply. Since I posted the question, I have been able to at least sync the contact list in my phone to the Uconnect system (by completely resetting the Uconnect system and starting all over). The voice recognition is sketchy... it works with some names and not others.

Ldybugesq

Reaction score
2011 Jeep GC issues with Droid Razr Bluetooth

Im also having issues. Razr will connect but becomes frozen and then bounces from Bluetooth to phone speaker until finally ending call. I haven't had issues until I updated phone softwrae

smokeyrd

Reaction score
I have a camry with entune...I have similar problems...I think its the bluetooth connection itself. Not sure the technical reasoning behind it.