RAZR $99? Verizon Wireless on day sale 2/29

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I ordered a razr online today and when selecting my new plan it let me choose unlimited there's a thread on here where they discuss this. I'm pretty sure you keep it for life or until you choose to switch to another data plan. That would defeat the whole point of grandfathering lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

I just bought the Maxx today with this deal as well and I had no issue keeping my unlimited data and trust you me I double and triple checked!

Ansa82

Reaction score
I have a razr...used my early upgrade but only got $50 off at the time when it was full price. I was going to get my hubby razr today but he isn't due for his "discount upgrade" until August so razr would be full price. It stinks when they appreciate new customers more than those of us who have been with Verizon for years!

I bought this phone for $300 then it went to $200 then the razr max came out which is 10 times better. then they became buy one get one now they are $99.

I hate verizon sometimes.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
As a side note, the Maxx says it won't ship til March 12th but I ordered it today, and got a shipping confirmation. I paid for overnight so I'll get it tomorrow! They must have had them in stock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
As a side note, the Maxx says it won't ship til March 12th but I ordered it today, and got a shipping confirmation. I paid for overnight so I'll get it tomorrow! They must have had them in stock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yep mine shipped as well.