RAZR $99? Verizon Wireless on day sale 2/29

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
It would be and is on sale today at $199... Its a$100 off sale peeps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
The Bionic and Tbolt are free.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

bjorn65

Reaction score
Arrgh!! I want a Razr Maxx, but my upgrade isn't eligible until April. :mad:

Just wait until your upgrade date, by then they will have something better than DROID Max.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

coastalfan

Reaction score
Data Plan

I just tried to use my upgrade to get the Droid Razor Maxx. I got a message that says that my current plan is not compatible with this phone, and if I switch to the 4g plan, I can't get my old unlimited data plan back. Is this going to be true with all 4G phones, or just this Razor Maxx?

LJH

Reaction score
I just tried to use my upgrade to get the Droid Razor Maxx. I got a message that says that my current plan is not compatible with this phone, and if I switch to the 4g plan, I can't get my old unlimited data plan back. Is this going to be true with all 4G phones, or just this Razor Maxx?

So let me get this straight. I have the unlimited data package on my droid x right now. If i want to get the RAZR, I have to get a 4g package and forfeit my unlimited package
since its not available anymore?

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
I ordered a razr online today and when selecting my new plan it let me choose unlimited there's a thread on here where they discuss this. I'm pretty sure you keep it for life or until you choose to switch to another data plan. That would defeat the whole point of grandfathering lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I bought this phone for $300 then it went to $200 then the razr max came out which is 10 times better. then they became buy one get one now they are $99.

I hate verizon sometimes.

LJH

Reaction score
is this a deal too good to pass? I want to wait for a quad core phone but even if I do, there gonna be 250-300 bucks with upgrade. Im not feelin that.