Razr #2

JP 5.56

Reaction score
So I had to take my beloved RAZR back to VZW and get it exchanged because it started freaking out on me.

Saturday at some point it started rebooting itself. I first noticed when I went to use it and it was stuck in the boot animation. It happened five or more six times that I saw that evening, with a couple of those times getting stuck in the boot animation again. Sunday morning I performed a factory wipe/reset and it did it one more time afterwards, and once this morning.

They swapped it out for a new one and I am now setting it up. I may have to take this one back too. The screen is less responsive than my first, sometimes taking two or three taps to get it to register what I am trying to do. Typing will sometimes get me double letters and in one settings menu I was in, tapping an icon at the bottom of the screen brought down my notifications bar. I'm rebooting it now and will be seeing how it does. I really don't want to be a pain in the butt customer swapping phones, but I want one that works!

benz0

Reaction score
Sucks to hear that! My razr has been darn near flawless!! I had it rooted, and decided to unroot, phone work really good for me!! Hopefully you get a good working one this time!

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I will be swinging by the VZW store again on the way home to try out number 3! lol

I guess it was my turn for bad luck, I've never had any issue with any motorola products, like this before.

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
RAZR #3 is rock solid. Good secure feeling buttons on the side, minimal black splotches in low light and its super fast.Currently on 21% left of my first charge, and it's been running nonstop for 15 hours of nearly non stop music, configuring, redownloading apps, etc.