Razor vs Bionic

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
brianjr1 said:
The battery itself won't actually increase in size. However,top the operating system will more effectively use the battery within the phone. On ICS I can get about 15 hours or so with the bionics battery without having to charge it. It'll depend on your cellular signal, WiFi, and usage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

Did your phone already have ics when you got it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Caesars

Reaction score
I never used the bionic, but if that screen is anything like the x2 screen, it wouldn't work out for me. After my x2 i vowed to never get another motorola lol (my x2s screen was terrible for me). I doooo love my RAZR, that being saif if the bionics screen is ok for you, it's a lot cheaper and the ability to remove the battery is huge imho

Googorola MAXX

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Caesars said:
I never used the bionic, but if that screen is anything like the x2 screen, it wouldn't work out for me. After my x2 i vowed to never get another motorola lol (my x2s screen was terrible for me). I doooo love my RAZR, that being saif if the bionics screen is ok for you, it's a lot cheaper and the ability to remove the battery is huge imho

Googorola MAXX

I just want ics to come out of already!

brianjr1

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Did your phone already have ics when you got it?

No I flashed one of the leaks onto it. I would strongly suggest just waiting for the ICS update to come out - it should be just a few weeks now.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The battery itself won't actually increase in size. However,top the operating system will more effectively use the battery within the phone. On ICS I can get about 15 hours or so with the bionics battery without having to charge it. It'll depend on your cellular signal, WiFi, and usage.

And there are 4 extended batteries available for the Bionic. Two are made by Mugen; one is small enough to fit in the OEM space while the other is very thick. Seidio makes one that's slightly smaller than the largest Mugen.

IMHO, the best one to get is the Motorola extended battery. For one thing, the software and Motorola accessories are designed with that battery in mind. The other thing is, at $25, it's the cheapest one.

DoctorV

Reaction score

Googorola MAXX

I understand what you're talking about. When I was waiting for the Bionic to come out I heard it would have a pentile screen so I went to the Verizon store to take a look at the X2 with a pentile screen and I was horrified with the screen door effect and it I was worried that the Bionic would have the same problem. Turns out the Bionic does have a pentile screen but the screen door effect is considerably less noticeable on it. You can see it a little bit but you have to have a solid green color and really squint to see any hint of it. To me it's been a non issue with everyday use.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
DoctorV said:
I understand what you're talking about. When I was waiting for the Bionic to come out I heard it would have a pentile screen so I went to the Verizon store to take a look at the X2 with a pentile screen and I was horrified with the screen door effect and it I was worried that the Bionic would have the same problem. Turns out the Bionic does have a pentile screen but the screen door effect is considerably less noticeable on it. You can see it a little bit but you have to have a solid green color and really squint to see any hint of it. To me it's been a non issue with everyday use.

Yaa me too

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
If you can, hold both and see how they feel in your hand. You're the one that's going to be using it.

That's why I prefer the bionic I do not like the super slim feel of the RAZR feels weak even though I know its not.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I own and use both.... that said , you can't go wrong with either.. I love em both :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
I own and use both.... that said , you can't go wrong with either.. I love em both :)

Nice!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Nice!

I have quite the collection... an x, x2, bionic, and two maxx's...those are personal toys ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342736111163.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342736111163.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 310
OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
I have quite the collection... an x, x2, bionic, and two maxx's...those are personal toys ;)

Why so many?

dautley

Reaction score
When I got my Bionic in April the deal breaker was Bionic $45.00 Razr Max $299.00
Of course they are both cheaper now and it woulsn't supprise me if the Bionic never sees Jellybean just because Verizon want's your $$ when you buy a new phone.