Razor vs Bionic

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
deduct said:
Well if u had thrown it thru a window your phone would have been fine. They may be bulky, but nothing protects your phone like an otterbox. I loved mine but could not use it anymore after i bought extended battery. So, i shipped it off to faintestidea. He's well protected now.

So you would rather have an extended battery rather than a case?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if u had thrown it thru a window your phone would have been fine. They may be bulky, but nothing protects your phone like an otterbox. I loved mine but could not use it anymore after i bought extended battery. So, i shipped it off to faintestidea. He's well protected now.

I've heard of people using a Dremel to an otterbox so the extended battery would fit.

Faintestidea

Reaction score
The otterbox may be a bit for some but for me its perfect. I have small hands so it fits me perfectly. When i get an extended battery then ill have to find one that fits, if theres one that looks good that is

deduct

Reaction score
Faintestidea said:
The otterbox may be a bit for some but for me its perfect. I have small hands so it fits me perfectly. When i get an extended battery then ill have to find one that fits, if theres one that looks good that is

That is good news bro

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
deduct said:

:-D. Well your right about that! lol. It is a Tuff box! Happy to see you re purposed it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

deduct

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
So you would rather have an extended battery rather than a case?

I have a ditztronic case that fits extended perfectly. Its no otterbox, but it's better than nothing. I drop my phone too often to have no case at all.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
So is it smaller or bigger than the OtterBox?

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need OtterBox because I need all my ports to be covered

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Run silicon around all the edges and it might even float! Lol :p

lukesdiesel

Reaction score
I needed a new phone since my Tbolt was about to die on me. I got a good deal on EBay for a brand new Bionic with 2 Otter Boxes, extended battery, extended battery case and car navigation dock for $200.

I think the Bionic got a bad rep but with ICS this phone is a beast and with the extended battery I can get 16hrs of heavy use.

Luke

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I get 13 hours heavy use without a extended dbattery

masiv

Reaction score
Rofl
:( I stupidly bought the Otterbox on Amazon, put it on, and had this sudden urge to "throw it through a window"!
It was a Brick!!! What a waste of money!
Used it one day!!! Sits in a "Junk" drawer now!

I found a Body Glove case that is very slim and works great. BIONIC still looks brand new and the case has held up well. Found it at Radio Shack for $5. Fits in accessories with the adapter plate removed.

EDIT: I only use regular battery (have a spare). Don't think this case will work with extended battery