Razor resets itself alot

Baegan

Reaction score
Had my phone for 2 weeks and it has frozen on me twice and it resets it's self all the time. Usually 6 times a day that I see. It has spasmed twice where it reset continuously for ten minutes. It just happened for the second time.

I've done a search and found a similar occurrence but it's not wifi related as I wasn't even using the phone and I just use Verizon to connect. I haven't download anything. Been on the Internet 3 times.

I tried to bring it back this week and of course it worked fine so they said no problem they could see. It had an attack and I couldn't get it to turn on for 16 hours. (my phone wouldn't even do a soft reset volume down/power to turn on). It finally came on by itself when a text came in an hour before I went to Verizon. go figure.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Trash Can

Reaction score
Have you done a factory reset? Verizon will want you to try that before exchanging it.

settings>privacy>factory data reset

If the problem continues, send 'er back.

OP
B

Baegan

Reaction score
I'll try a factory reset. Thanks

And I do have battery extender on for smart actions. I think that will get cleared with the factory reset. The first time it spazed, was within 24 hours of me turning it on and I had done nothing but put my sd card in and texted. Nothing was changed yet.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Beth

OP
B

Baegan

Reaction score
I did a factory reset and so far, so good. No smart actions are on so we'll see what happens if I turn them on.

Thanks again and I'll update if and when something happens.