Raz619

Raz619

Reaction score
New member, I choose the Driod Razr cause it fit my needs a the time and still does. I was never into the smart phones but since I had this one, I've been learning its capabilities and am loving it. Question I just started using the Bluetooth option to play my music thru my car. it works fine but I can’t control the volume or any other functions. it just plays the music and the display screen in my car shows that my phone is on pause. any ideas how to fix this?

Raz619

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Not sure on your BT issue but hopefully someone will be along to assist or offer some advice ;)...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I too don't have a clue on the bt issue.. but hello and welcome aboard :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA & welcome. Not quite sure but my I recently upgraded my daughters stereo to JVC product which had the BT option to be controlled by her phone. She downloaded an app for JVC from the playstore. As far as I know it works ok. She hadn't said n e thing. Maybe theres an app out there that may help? Sorry if this isn't much help at all.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Hope you are able to figure it out, bluetooth is like a foreign concept to me lol.

OP
R

Raz619

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate the messages