RAVPower review: 14000mAh Battery Charger on-the-go

Discussion in 'RavPower.com' started by TerenceL, Oct 10, 2013.

1. TerenceL

TerenceL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Kristin is a busy mother who's constantly on-the-go. How come she
    doesn't have a battery charger as it saves her from a dying phone.

Let's Play OC! RavPower Dynamo On the Go RP-PB131.JPG

My life is pretty on the go and very busy. You know my life as I write it here on my blog. I am on the go... constantly! I also have a habit of going off the beaten path where there are no cell towers which means my phone battery dies, fast.

I have recently purchased the HTC One which has a superior camera built in that allows me to take better shots day or night and instantly share them with my readers. This is great but unfortunately causes my battery to die quickly.

Every event or activity I post reviews for on my blog uses up at least one full charge on my phone. That is Tweeting, Instagram and mostly a lot of pictures. Throw in my kids playing games on it and listening to music, I regularly have a dead phone.

What's the solution? Luckily I was approached by RAVPOWER to t ry and solve my problems of a never ending search for an outlet to charge up.

What is RAVPOWER? RAVPOWER is a battery charger that puts out 2 amps of power while charging and has a 5amp input! It also holds a 14,000 mAh capacity! Yes you read that right!

I have tried battery chargers in the past but it only held 1500 mAh capacity and would charge 1-2 times on my iPhone. I have used my new RAVPOWER for my HTC One for about 3 weeks now and I have been able to charge it about 6 times before needing to plug in the unit to the wall. The wall adapter is NOT included however but the micro-usb adapter is included with the usb end to plug into many outlets.

The unit comes with 2 outlets to charge devices such as phones, cameras, Kindles and Apple products.

This little adapter has soon become a must have on any blogging event, camping, boating and other outdoor activities. My husband even took it hunting in the national forest for a weekend!

Amazon.com: RAVPower External Battery Pack External Battery Charger Pack (14000mAh Deluxe) for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, Mini;Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 -