RavPower 14000mAh external battery charger video review

Discussion in 'RavPower.com' started by TerenceL, Oct 8, 2013.

1. TerenceL

TerenceL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Check this video review from Howtomen and have a thought in mind
    how the RavPower 14000mAh battery charger is like.

This product is the perfect companion to my horrible phone battery. I typically only get less than 3 hours of battery life out of my phone, so a supplemental battery pack is pretty essential for me. This is the first item of this kind I've ever had, and I can't really imagine anything working better. If I don't use it for a while (because there's an outlet accessible to charge my phone with), it holds it's charge for up to a few weeks before I start seeing it lose power (on the indicator panel). When I actually do use it to charge my phone, it seems like my phone charges faster than if it were plugged into an outlet.

Ultimately, I'm getting into the habit of making sure I always have it with me. I haven't been in a situation yet where I have it, and it's not charged enough to keep me going. I love the product and have no complaints.

Amazon.com: RAVPower External Battery Pack External Battery Charger Pack (14000mAh Deluxe) for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, Mini;Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 -

Search tags for this page

charger video