Ravensword: Shadowlands Now on Google Play Store for $7 Bucks

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;I4Tm9xEoeiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I4Tm9xEoeiM[/video]​

Fans of Fantasy RPG games will want to check this out. It's a new TegraZone Optimized RPG called Ravensword: Shadowlands. As you can see from the video, it brings impressive visuals and an open-world gameplay style that is reminiscent of The Elder Scrolls series on the PC and Consoles. Here's a quote with a list of features to entice you along with the gorgeous graphics,

Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the role playing and adventure
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Features:
  • Enormous 3d world to explore
  • First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
  • Gorgeous and realistic scenery
  • Ragdoll Physics
  • Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
  • Hundreds of items to use
  • Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
  • Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
  • Flying Mounts
  • Horses
  • Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
  • Lockpicking
  • Pick Pocketing
  • Stealth
  • Magical Runes
  • Item enhancement
  • Tons of loot
  • Plenty of armor upgrades
  • Mounted combat
  • Decision based, multi-part Quests
  • Reputation and Jail System
The sheer breadth and depth of the game seem to be a world above your typical mobile device game. Here's a quick-link to the Google Play Store in case you want to try it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...S5jcmVz Y2VudG1vb25nYW1lcy5yYXZlbnN3b3JkMiJd

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Just bought this for two reasons. To support a developer willing to put good production value in a game in hopes they and others will continue and because I hope to buy an NVidia Shield device when it comes out and this would be great on it.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Is this one of those games where you have to buy stuff in order to advance?

solar

Reaction score
I picked it up as well; i've only played for an hour or two, but for far i'm pretty impressed with the visuals, gameplay, music and performance among other things. So far it looks like a full game without mandatory in-app purchases for progression. There are a couple of things available for the lazy adventurer, like gold purchasing. But it seems like just an addition for those who don't want to farm as opposed to being something you need in order to keep playing. It does seem like a mini Elder Scrolls game so far. The feature list all seems to be legit. At least as much as I can see in a couple hrs. I recommend this to anyone who love skyrim-esqe gameplay ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE!!!! :shocked: :D