Rate the Motorola Droid

bpad10

Reaction score
When compared to every option available I had to give it a 5. It is simply the best smart phone on the market today. Of course it has glitches and nuances, but no device is going to please every costumer. That is simply impossible....

Edmvr6

Reaction score
I give it a 4.. awesome phone but not perfect YET... cant wait for 2.1!

jty206

Reaction score
I love the device. I've had a Treo
a several blackberry smartphones
and the Droids is better in every way.
Funny this should come up tonight as I was going to ask if I'll alone in getting force close. messages on an old but heavily used AOL mail account? Tho was set up on 11/06.
Anyone else? Clues?

birddroid

Reaction score
I absolutely love this phone. I had blackberries for the last couple years including the storm and the storm 2 and loved them but this thing is awesome. I love being able to customize everything. GO COWBOYS

Joshyman

Reaction score
Until the camera stops sucking and we get 2.1, it gets a 4! Amazing phone. Blazing fast!

smokiedabong

Reaction score
4 , camera sucks big time in low light , a 4 year oldflip phone takes brighter videos . It's good in normal light though . Build quality is pretty low , with no effort the speaker grill just bended when I tried to take the battery out because the phone froze . keyboard could be better , the OS has some drawbacks , liked the WinMo flexibility more . Not a AMOLED screen . Unlock button position , battery life and the list could go on . Far from a 5 star phone .

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i cant believe 7 people rated the DROID as a 1!!!!! I just cant even comprehend the logic behind that... :(

Jjwilliams

Reaction score
I give it a 5. Coming from a "dumb" phone it is unbelievable what this phone can do. I will never go back.

Chavak

Reaction score
i cant believe 7 people rated the DROID as a 1!!!!! I just cant even comprehend the logic behind that... :(

Cause they don;t have one and are jealous :)

Or they haven't taken the time to figure out how to use it, and all it's great
features :icon_ banana:

My only gripe is that it does not come with better documentation, and even the owners guide you can down load from motorola only covers the basics.

toddj

Reaction score
I really want to give it a 5. But seeing as it still has issues I can only give it a 4.
Don't get me wrong, I love it to death. I just wish they'd take care of some issues that bug me from time to time.