RANDYRKELLY in the house

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what up!what up! what up! my fello abusers im ready for the world now. Im a well known :blackberry: abuser and helper. Now I have seen the light and im a :motdroidhoriz: Abuser. So questions and my formal input will be highly noted in these forums so lets get this started.:icon_ banana:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what up!what up! what up! my fello abusers im ready for the world now. Im a well known :blackberry: abuser and helper. Now I have seen the light and im a :motdroidhoriz: Abuser. So questions and my formal input will be highly noted in these forums so lets get this started.:icon_ banana:

:welcome: to the forum randy! It's good to have you here with us. Thanks for coming and we look forward to working with you :)

OP
RANDYRKELLY

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: to the forum randy! It's good to have you here with us. Thanks for coming and we look forward to working with you :)
no prob bro glad u invited me back. Now let's get this party started lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Love your enthusiasm Randy : )

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find a new home here.

Enjoy

G

gatewayad

Well look who's here:icon_ banana:welcome my old friend.:beer2:

Mojo

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... I have seen you around the BlackBerry boards and Twitter :) Good to have you here now too

OP
RANDYRKELLY

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its me aka mrdrone. Follow me on twitter lots of great news and drahma lol. Hey gate how's it hanging? Low high or medium lmbao. Glad to be here. Hope I can contribute like I did on berry sites. As you all no I'm very handy and helpful. Also be my friend on here will be posting pics and news on my cp.

G

gatewayad

Its me aka mrdrone. Follow me on twitter lots of great news and drahma lol. Hey gate how's it hanging? Low high or medium lmbao. Glad to be here. Hope I can contribute like I did on berry sites. As you all no I'm very handy and helpful. Also be my friend on here will be posting pics and news on my cp.

Ha... funny man, you know the only thing I miss about my old bb is the messenger groups :icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil: