1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Randoom Reboot

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by ravik521, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ravik521

ravik521 New Member

Hey guys and gals,
    Hope this this is the right section, as this isn't my first post on a forum. anyways, im Running a Droid 2 global. got it right before christmas. I do recall even when the first day i got it, it would randomly reboot on and off. It used to be about every day. The night of the big storm in the Northeast, as im from NJ, i did a factory reset, and used ASTRO file manager to restore my apps. (as it reboot about 6 times in the day). So far so good. Droid seems to be running faster. It just did a random reboot. My question, should i be taking it to verizon now? Just wanted feedback and opinions. Thanks in advanced. , Ravi
  2. allenjgoldstein

allenjgoldstein New Member

Mine does a random reboot once a week or so. Mostly when I use the default built in file manager to transfer files from one of my pc's.
  3. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

Mine just did a random reboot a few hours ago and I hadn't used it in at least an hour. Doesn't seem to do any harm so I don't mind.
  4. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast New Member

Why are you using a file manager to transfer files? Just plug it in via USB, and it shows up as an external device. Drag and drop.