Random Texts Sent...?

9huyna1

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was texting two people earlier today, and out of no where, I pulled out my phone and these two completely random messages happened to be sent from my phone to them. (I'm using Handcent by the way)

Here's what they said:
"urgent!please reply... Takako.p"
"paeZatd"

To my other friend:
"Qdzurgent!please,aeqw reply.eads.. f"

Also, some other bits of info are I just formatted my phone the other day because of what I thought was a bluetooth problem. I just scanned my phone and its apps with the Lookout Mobile Security App. This is freaking me out, because there is no way that I could've typed those words in my pocket. Could it be a virus?:frown:

OP

9huyna1

Reaction score
I just formatted it again out of paranoia....and is it normal that Trapster is still there?

OP

9huyna1

Reaction score
I uninstalled it, I'll let you guys know if it ever happens again.

plasticbrain

Reaction score
Android phone sending random texts and making calls by itself

Hi All,
I have just had this problem too - my phone running gingerbread 2.3.3 sent 2 texts: "urgent!please reply..." and "rule ask.com" to the same number. It also called another mobile number while it was locked in my pocket. Any one have any idea what this is?
Cheers,
plasticbrain.

Hey guys,
I was texting two people earlier today, and out of no where, I pulled out my phone and these two completely random messages happened to be sent from my phone to them. (I'm using Handcent by the way)

Here's what they said:
"urgent!please reply... Takako.p"
"paeZatd"

To my other friend:
"Qdzurgent!please,aeqw reply.eads.. f"

Also, some other bits of info are I just formatted my phone the other day because of what I thought was a bluetooth problem. I just scanned my phone and its apps with the Lookout Mobile Security App. This is freaking me out, because there is no way that I could've typed those words in my pocket. Could it be a virus?:frown: